Quote from CEO Henrik Sund: ”Positive cash flow and strong results for Nimbra”
July – September 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 112.3 (115.1) million, a decrease of -2.4% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -6.8%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 3.1 (-4.2) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 2.7% (-3.7%).
- Net income was SEK 1.8 (-3.8) million for the period.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, was SEK 0.00 (-0.01).
- Total cash flow was SEK 17.3 (-38.4) million.
January – September 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 352.2 (345.1) million, an increase of 2.0% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -3.7%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK -5.5 (-14.7) million, corresponding to an operating margin of -1.6% (-4.3%).
- Net income was SEK -4.6 (-10.2) million for the period.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, was SEK -0.01 (-0.03).
- Total cash flow was SEK -26.9 (-67.0) million.
- Positive cash flow
- Business area reported as segments
- Launch of new Nimbra solution
Significant events after the period:
- Crister Fritzson appointed new CEO of Net Insight and will take on the position on April 14 2020, by latest
The full report of the third quarter 2019 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Sund, CEO Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight is a global leader in media networks, resource optimization and streaming solutions. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Net Insight is powering the evolving media business in a connected world where technology enables seamless meetings between producers, distributors and consumers of content – regardless of geographical location, technical resources or distribution network. With its deep market knowledge and insight, genuine customer focus and world-leading innovative technology, Net Insight makes it easier to create and deliver better content in a more reliable and effective way. Net Insight is driven by the idea that everything can always be done smarter, for both its customers and their customers.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission-critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions in more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net