Net Insight Interim Report January – June 2019
Quote from CEO Henrik Sund: “Restructuring shows result, increased efforts in Sye”
April – June 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 128.5 (119.6) million, an increase of 7.5% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales increased by 2.1%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 3.3 (-12.9) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 2.6% (-10.8%).
- Net income was SEK 2.2 (-9.4) million for the period. Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 0.2 (0.6) million for revaluation of synthetic options.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, was SEK 0.01 (-0.02).
- Total cash flow was SEK -12.3 (-15.1) million.
January – June 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 239.8 (230.0) million, an increase of 4.3% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -2.4%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK -8.6 (-10.5) million, corresponding to an operating margin of -3.6% (-4.5%).
- Net income was SEK -6.4 (-6.4) million for the period. Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 0.4 (1.7) million for revaluation of synthetic options.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, was SEK -0.02 (-0.02).
- Total cash flow was SEK -44.2 (-28.6) million.
- Positive results from efficiency improvements
- Success for Nimbra 1060
- Strategic review per product area:
- High profitability for Nimbra, and growth potential
- Technology advantage for Sye creates opportunities through increased efforts, capital injection required
- Modernization of ScheduALL presents interesting opportunities, strategic alternatives under evaluation
- Agreement for 50 MSEK liquidity reserve guaranteed by the largest owner
The full report of the second quarter 2019 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Sund, CEO Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight is a global leader in media networks, resource optimization and streaming solutions. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Net Insight is powering the evolving media business in a connected world where technology enables seamless meetings between producers, distributors and consumers of content – regardless of geographical location, technical resources or distribution network. With its deep market knowledge and insight, genuine customer focus and world-leading innovative technology, Net Insight makes it easier to create and deliver better content in a more reliable and effective way. Net Insight is driven by the idea that everything can always be done smarter, for both its customers and their customers.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission-critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions in more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/