Net Insight AB : Net Insight Interim report January-September 2015
Acquisition for long-term growth
"We're acquiring US software company ScheduALL and we have secured a steady inflow of business."
The third quarter 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 84,3 (112.2) million, down -24.9 per cent year on year. The decrease is -31.6 per cent in comparable currencies.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 9.5 (31.4) million, equating to an operating margin of 11.3 per cent (28.0).
- Total cash flow was SEK -8.5 (55.6) million.
January – June 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 265.2 (287.3) million, a decrease of -7.7 percent. In comparable currencies, this corresponds to a decrease of -16.8 per cent.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 20.6 (47.9) million, equating to an operating margin of 7.8 per cent (16.7).
- Total cash flow was SEK 4.3 (69.4) million.
- We have signed an agreement to acquire US software company ScheduALL, our intention being to advance Net Insight's market positioning in media services and workflow orchestration. This acquisition was completed on 1 October.
- We signed a significant agreement with Swisscom Broadcast for the delivery of a nationwide digital terrestrial TV (DTT) network in Switzerland.
- Net Insight won IABM's Design & Innovation Award in the Systems Automation & Control category for the company's Customer Provisioned Networks solution.
- Net Insight is repurchasing 2.7 million shares in accordance with AGM authorization, worth SEK 7.5 million.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on October 28, 2015 at 8.45 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
Thomas Bergström, CFO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Net Insightdelivers media transport solutions thatempower broadcasters, content owners and network service providers to activate their audiences by providing aquality-of-experience worth paying for, live and local content that's part of their world and interactive experiences they want to be part of.
The company's solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight's strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
In excess of 200 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
For more information, please visitnetinsight.net
Net Inisght Interim report January-September 2015
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire