Net Insight AB: Interim report January – March 2017
Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Net sales for the first quarter were SEK 110.4 million, with operating earnings of SEK 7.5 million. This was in line with the corresponding period last year. We perceive a strong demand for our network-based operations, and great interest in our live OTT offering. The quarter was characterized by normal quarterly fluctuations, strong underlying business, a stable flow of medium-sized deals, while there were no larger individual transactions in the period."
- Net Insight in new collaboration with bet365 and SIS in live OTT.
- Delivery of Ultra HDTV (4K) licenses for a central European sporting league.
- Winner of 2017 WTA Teleport Technology of the Year Award for ScheduALL Connector.
First Quarter 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 110.4 (110.0) million, a decrease of -3.6 percent in comparable currencies.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 7.5 (7.8) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 6.8 (7.1) percent. Adjusted operating earnings were SEK 8.9 (11.2) million, corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 8.0 (9.9) percent.
- Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 6.0 (9.0) million for the revaluation of synthetic options. Net income was SEK 11.9 (14.0) million.
- Total cash flow was SEK 15.3 (11.8) million.
The full report for the first quarter of 2017 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
Thomas Bergström, CFO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Net Insight AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.45 am CET on May 2, 2017.
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight's offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to the TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight's solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information,please visit netinsight.net
Net Insight Interim report January – March 2017
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire