A positive beginning of 2015
A Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Sales were up by 18 per cent year-on-year. Gross margin was 60 per cent and operating margin 7 per cent. Although a positive currency effect represents the total growth, this remains our strongest first quarter on record and I expect our growth to continue over time, albeit not always at a smooth pace. Cash flow remains positive and we have the liquidity required to act should we spot an acquisition target that fits our strategy."
The First Quarter 2015
- Net sales were SEK 87.7 (74.4) million, an increase of 17.9 per cent in comparison with the same period previous year. In comparable currencies, the increase is 0.3 per cent.
- Operating earnings were SEK 6.2 (3.5) million, corre-sponding to an operating margin of 7.0 per cent (4.7).
- Total cash flow was SEK 10.6 (8.4) million.
- South Africa's Sentech has selected Net Insight's transport solution for Digital Terrestrial TV Network.
- China Unicom has selected Net Insight's solution for video transport.
- We won a prestigious order with the purpose of supporting the TV company Al Jazeera in the growing region of the Middle East.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 29, 2015 at 08.45 am CET.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Bergström, CFO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight delivers the world's most efficient and scalable transport solution for Broadcast and IP Media,
Digital Terrestrial TV and IPTV/CATV networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with three times improvement in utilization
of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insight's Nimbra(TM) platform is the industry solution
for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery
of existing and new media services.
More than 200 world class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products in over 60 countries. Net Insight is quoted on theNASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
For more information, please visitwww.netinsight.net
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire