Stable order intake, even without major orders
Statement from our CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Net sales in the second quarter were SEK 93 million, up SEK five million on the previous quarter. Although, this is SEK seven million less than the corresponding quarter of the previous year, which was heavily influenced by two major orders. We have steady new business inflows and stable underlying growth."
The second quarter 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 93.2 (100.7) million, down -7.4 per cent year on year. The decrease is -13.9 per cent in comparable currencies.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 4.9 (13.0) million, equating to an operating margin of 5.3 per cent (12.9).
- Total cash flow was SEK 2.2 (5.4) million.
January – June 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 180.9 (175.1) million, an increase of 3.3 percent. In comparable currencies, this corresponds to a decrease of -7.8 per cent.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 11.1 (16.5) million, equating to an operating margin of 6.1 per cent (9.4).
- Total cash flow was SEK 12.8 (13.8) million.
- The Switch expands its media transport network for an American sports league.
- Net Insight's customer satisfaction survey reveals that 75 per cent of its customers would recommend the company.
- Net Insight launches a new brand platform, with a new vision and visual identity.
- Net Insight's Board of Directors decides on the repurchase of treasury shares.
- Net Insight launches synthetic option program for key individuals.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on July 22nd , 2015 at 8.45 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Bergström, CFO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Net Insightdelivers media transport solutions thatempower broadcasters, content owners and network service providers to activate their audiences by providing aquality-of-experience worth paying for, live and local content that's part of their world and interactive experiences they want to be part of.
The company's solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight's strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
In excess of 200 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
For more information, please visitnetinsight.net
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire