“During the quarter business activities increased and we continued to win new customers. Operating earnings turned positive supported by an exceptionally strong gross margin.”
Second Quarter 2013
- Net Sales of SEK 72.7 million (75.0) corresponding to a decrease of 3.1% compared to the same period previous year. The decrease in comparable currencies amounts to 1.8%.
- Operating earnings of SEK 5.7 million (3.4), corresponding to an operating margin of 7.9% (4.6).
- Earnings per share of SEK 0.01 (0.03).
- Total cash flow of SEK -16.5 million (14.6).
January – June 2013
- Net Sales of SEK 135.1 million (151.7) corresponding to a decrease of 10.9% compared to the same period previous year. The decrease in comparable currencies amounts to 8.0%.
- Operating earnings of SEK 0.7 million (8.6), corresponding to an operating margin of 0.5% (5.7).
- Earnings per share of SEK 0.00 (0.05).
- Total cash flow of SEK -24.1 million (3.6).
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on July 19, 2013 at 08.45 CET.
Net Insight delivers the world's most efficient and scalable transport solution for Broadcast and IP Media, Digital Terrestrial TV and IPTV/CATV networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with three times improvement in utilization of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insight's Nimbra(TM) platform is the industry solution for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery of existing and new media services.
More than 175 world class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products in over 60 countries. Net Insight is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Thomson Reuters ONE