Welcome to IBC!
Get ready to experience the best of our solutions and products at the upcoming IBC 2023! We invite you to join us at booth 1.B41 in Hall 1, where we’ll be showcasing our latest innovations in IP & Cloud for seamless media production, contribution and distribution.
Get a FREE entry pass, register today with our customer code IBC1396
Our booth is the place to be if you want to get firsthand insights into our offerings. Our booth team will be available to address all your queries and provide you with interesting demos.
Key highlights of the Net Insight experience at IBC2023 include:
- Tailored Product Exploration: Revealing a dynamic demo that guides through Net Insight’s product portfolio based on the unique needs of a broadcaster, service provider, or production company. Solutions tailored to production, contribution, or primary distribution, and perfect fit for diverse network requirements, whether they are cloud & internet-based or IP-based.
- Nimbra Edge: The next-generation routing fabric that revolutionizes media network infrastructure. Nimbra Edge provides an intuitive, rich UI with globally distributed, easily configurable software-defined routing fabric for seamless network management. Visitors will witness the flexibility and power of Nimbra Edge, transforming the way media networks operate over cloud & internet connectivity.
- Quality, Simplicity, Scalability: Insights into how Net Insight prioritizes IP media quality, ensuring the integrity of video networks and safeguarding content. Showing the simplicity of Net Insight’s solutions, streamlining workflows to enable focus on content creation and how IP technology enables seamless scaling, ensuring that video delivery can keep pace with growing aspirations.
- Trust Boundary customer Showcase: At IBC2023, Net Insight will highlight a successful customer case featuring Trust Boundary and Nimbra 1000 in a facility interconnect with capacity of multiple 100Gbps connections. This solution provides the customer with multiple secure 100Gbps interconnections, service protection, seamless workflows, and efficient resource utilization. The deployment also ensures uncompressed transport of all services with minimal delay and has gained the IT department’s security approval.
- Cloud-Based, On-Premises, Hybrid Environments: Net Insight’s orchestrated approach allows users to explore the potential of cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Experience massive network reach, adaptive format support, and global network distribution, all seamlessly integrated into an intuitive platform.
Net Insight’s dynamic demo promises to offer an immersive, tailored experience for visitors, allowing them to explore products that best suit their needs, network requirements, and aspirations. Join Net Insight at booth 1.B41 at IBC2023 to experience the future of live video delivery and discover solutions that empower success in a rapidly changing landscape.
Get a sneak peek at what we’ll be presenting at IBC 2023 by watching the KitPlus interview with our Group CTO, Per Lindgren.