As the Product Quality Team continues to grow and move towards an Agile work environment, the R & D team has an immediate opening for a Software Test Engineer. In this role, you will take leadership responsibility analyzing functional business requirements for completeness and test case preparation, execute manual test scripts and identify variations from expected results, evaluate and follow up on responses from engineering on reported issues. As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them on time with a pre-defined level of quality. As a key member of the Product Solutions Team, you will function as mentor to junior level analysts.
This is a full-time, office-based role available only to the right candidate interested in being part of a growing organization leading the market with innovative resource scheduling solutions.
• Must possess advanced knowledge of Windows desktop and server environments
• Must have IIS Web Server configuration and maintenance experience
• Must possess Working Knowledge of QA principles and methodology (Agile/Scrum) in the following areas: Functionality Testing, Automation Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing
• Must have experience and knowledge of Web Service Testing (Rest API)
• Must have experience with Databases (SQL and Oracle) at configuration level and SQL commands to create / edit and run queries
• Must be able to perform Manual and Automated tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers and services (Soap UI preferred but not require)
• Must have working knowledge of general networking (ports, protocols, firewalls)
• Must be a motivated self-starter able to work in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• 5+ years of QA experience performing automated test development and execution on commercial software
• 4-6 years of QA experience doing active testing on commercial software
• BA / BS or equivalent experience preferred
• Knowledge of XSLT and/or XML a plus
• Knowledge of Networking (protocol analyzer, security, etc.) a plus
You are welcome to e-mail your application to Isis Thomson with the subject headline, “Software Test Engineer” to email@example.com
We will review applications ongoing, therefore send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Isis Thomson, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight’s offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.