Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. We want to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where people can exchange content and interact with each other in real time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Technical Support Engineer (TSE) for the ScheduALL product line in our Singapore office to become a part of an exciting journey shaping the future of media.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a TSE, you will be joining a fast growing and experienced team of cross functional Support Engineers, Developers, Architects, and Testers who are experts within our proprietary media software product line, ScheduALL.
You will be a member of our world-wide support team and you must have the technical skills and background that will enable you to quickly become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ScheduALL software, and the customer service skills that will ensure our clients receive nothing less than world class customer support. You will be part of the team that is building and driving revolutionary support processes and associated functions. You will provide direct incident response as well as proactive alert monitoring, response, and maintenance from the backend through to the end user.
You will train for approximately 8 weeks in our Hollywood, Florida Office. Please do not apply if you cannot travel for training. Preference will be given to permanent residents of Singapore.
Your specific duties will include:
- Work with our customers to solve technical support inquiries from Tier 1 – Tier 3
- Coordinate and Participate in Client Account Ownership meetings
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve application and software configuration issues
- Adhere to established policies and procedures and utilize approved tools and resources in the resolution of client issues
- Create technical documentation for our knowledge base and contribute towards improving our products by sharing customer feedback, as well as your own idea
- Participate in an off hour on-call rotation – will require High Speed Internet at home (allowance provided)
- Be available to work flexible hours
- You should LOVE new technology and are not surprised when you find yourself immersed with it, even in your spare time
- You must have SUPERIOR customer service skills, great communication skills, be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- You need to work well under pressure, be able to multi-task and be highly productive
- A HUGE plus if you have ScheduALL specific experience
- You should have at least 3 years of software or IT support experience, as well as some experience with Microsoft SQL and a working knowledge of Oracle is helpful
- You need Windows OS/Client/Server experience (system admin experience a PLUS), VM experience
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance
- An Associate or Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience is highly desired
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you must be able to document discussions, findings, and resolutions in our ticketing systems and knowledge base
For the position, we emphasize personal fit, we value entrepreneurial and team-oriented individuals who truly believe they can shape the future of media. We believe you understand the big picture and have the potential to become exceptional.
The position is permanent employment, full-time and based at Net Insight’s Singapore Office
WHY WORK AT NET INSIGHT?
At Net Insight we transform insights into brilliant business opportunities – all with the ambition to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth.
As an employee, you will be part of a passionate team of technology experts and visionaries working shoulder to shoulder with market analysts and media specialists. You will get consistent development, an innovative environment, and the muscles to develop services with global impact.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
WELCOME TO APPLY
You are welcome to e-mail your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject headline, “Technical Support Engineer SG”. We will review resumes ongoing, therefore send your qualifications as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Isis Thomson at email@example.com.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight’s offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to the TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.