A Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Net Insight enjoyed a very strong growth in the third quarter primarily as a result of the strategic business on the key North American market. We note that the global underlying demand is positive and stable even excluding the North American deals."
Third quarter 2014
- Net sales were SEK 112.2 (66.9) million, 67.6% growth year on year. In comparable currencies, the increase is 60.0%.
- Operating earnings were SEK 31.4 (3.9) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 28.0% (5.8).
- EBITDA was SEK 37.2 (8.3) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 33.1% (12.3).
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.06 (0.01).
- Total cash flow was SEK 55.6 (20.6) million.
January – September 2014
- Net sales were SEK 287.3 (202.0) million, 42.2% growth year on year. The increase is 35.1% in comparable currencies.
- Operating earnings were SEK 47.9 (4.6) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 16.7% (2.3).
- EBITDA was SEK 59.0 (5.7) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 20.5% (2.8).
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.09 (0.01).
- Total cash flow was SEK 69.4 (-3.5) million.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/
or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on October 27, 2014 at 08.45 CET.
Net Insight delivers the world's most efficient and scalable transport solution for Broadcast and IP Media, Digital Terrestrial TV and IPTV/CATV networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with three times improvement in utilization of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insight's Nimbra(TM) platform is the industry solution for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery of existing and new media services.
More than 200 world class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products in over 60 countries. Net Insight is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire