A Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"This quarter we deliver the strongest Net Sales ever at Net Insight. The sales growth was 39% with improved profitability in the second quarter. Net Insight is continuing to win new major accounts, and its progress on the North American market has been a strong contributor to this positive sales increase."
Second quarter 2014
- Net Sales of SEK 100.7 million (72.7) corresponding to an increase of 38.5% compared to the same period previous year. The increase in comparable currencies amounts to 35.1%.
- Operating earnings of SEK 13.0 million (5.7), corresponding to an operating margin of 12.9% (7.9).
- EBITDA of SEK 18.6 million (5.8), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 18.5% (8.0).
- Earnings per share of SEK 0.03 (0.01).
- Total cash flow of SEK 5.4 million (-16.5).
January – June 2014
- Net Sales of SEK 175.1 million (135.1) corresponding to an increase of 29.6% compared to the same period previous year. The increase in comparable currencies amounts to 24.7%.
- Operating earnings of SEK 16.5 million (0.7), corresponding to an operating margin of 9.4% (0.5).
- EBITDA of SEK 21.8 MSEK million (-2.6), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 12.5% (-1.9).
- Earnings per share of SEK 0.03 (0.00).
- Total cash flow of SEK 13.8 million (-24.1).
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on July 22, 2014 at 08.45 CET.
Net Insight delivers the world's most efficient and scalable transport solution for Broadcast and IP Media, Digital Terrestrial TV and IPTV/CATV networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with three times improvement in utilization of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insight's Nimbra(TM) platform is the industry solution for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery of existing and new media services.
More than 200 world class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products in over 60 countries. Net Insight is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire