Software defined networking and on-demand services.
S5 is next generation scheduling,
now with smart technology.
We have taken workflow to an entirely new level; automating previously labor-intensive functions like slack capacity optimization, media system integration and third-party connectivity, to name just a few.
S5 is a milestone in resource management software and precisely addresses the complexities of media, broadcast and transmission businesses.
Get all the S5 advantages with our Assisted Upgrade Service.
Get a modern browser-based interface which serves as the platform for future ScheduALL functionality.
Get the interoperability you need for business system integration and real-time equipment control.
Get a self-provisioning platform which gives you and your customers the power to see real-time availability and bookings.
Easily set in place complex projects and project-based workflows.
Comprehensive financial and operational dashboards for in-depth analysis.
Included upgrade from Library to Media Manager, for advanced integration to third-party systems.
Control and optimize your resources with the rich communication tools of ScheduALL 5, propagating schedules, work orders and instructions across the enterprise and beyond.
Orchestrate your workforce regardless of location, disseminating timely information to staff in the field using a choice of methods and technologies.
• ScheduALL WebApp on smartphones, tablets and laptops.
• Propagate bookings to Outlook or Google calendars.
• Alert your field teams with email notifications.
• Conserve your ScheduALL licenses with licence groups.
ScheduALL 5 now integrates with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design and build custom reports.
• Publish work schedules on self-service web pages, showing bookings by team, by individual, by period.
• Graphical dashboards for up-to-the-minute financial, utilization, capacity, load and performance metrics.
Still on an out of date platform? Net Insight can help you overcome the technology barrier with our Assisted Upgrade Service. We will work with your IT team on a skills transfer basis, providing the expertise needed to take ownership of ScheduALL 5 both during the upgrade and afterwards.
Our Professional Services Group is a team of highly skilled experts, ready to help.
• Master ScheduALL 5 architecture, upgrade process and maintenance practices.
• Minimize production down-time and business disruption with our best practice approach.
• Reduce your cost of ownership, enabling IT to apply future updates independently.
Once you’ve made the leap to ScheduALL 5 with an assisted upgrade, it’s easy to keep ScheduALL refreshed with periodic updates and aligned with third-party database and operating system changes.