Strategic initiatives ensure continued growth
”After a cautious start to the year, sales and operating earnings are now increasing year-on-year, this is the third consecutive quarter with year-on-year growth. We are seeing an increase in our customers’ investment appetite, even if the market still remains affected by Covid-19.”
Crister Fritzson, CEO of Net Insight
April – June 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 94.1 (88.3) million, an increase of 6.5% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales increased by 13.2%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 8.6 (-1.7) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 9.1% (-1.9%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK 0.8 (-7.4) million, operating earnings were SEK 7.8 (5.7) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations was SEK 7.0 (-0.1) million and for the Group, including discontinued operations, SEK 7.0 (1.8) million.
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK 0.02 (0.00).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 16.7 million (-10.3).
January – June 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 172.0 (164.3) million, an increase of 4.7% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales increased by 12.4%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 11.7 (3.2) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 6.8% (1.9%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK 8.4 (1.8) million, operating earnings were SEK 3.3 (1.4) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations was SEK 10.9 (1.1) million. Net Income for the Group, including discontinued operations, was SEK -26.1 (250.1) million. This includes capital loss on disposal of discontinued operations of SEK -35.9 million (246.4).
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK -0.07 (0.65).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 30.8 million (235.1). Excluding the cash impact of the divestment of subsidiary, cash flow was SEK 15.7 million (-67.3).
For the complete interim report, please refer to the attached PDF.
A conference call with web presentation for media and the financial community will take place at 9:30 am CEST on July 16, 2021
CEO Crister Fritzson and CFO Joakim Schedvins will present and comment on the interim report https://financialhearings.com/event/13315
For further information, please contact:
Crister Fritzson, CEO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net