Net Insight Interim Report January – March 2023
Stable start to the year
In the quarter, we saw currency adjusted growth of 6.1% and a strong positive trend for our recurring license and support revenue. The development of 5G time synchronization continues at a steady pace, with several key deals and the launch of our new product family.
Crister Fritzson, CEO Net Insight
January – March 2023
- Net sales amounted to SEK 126.6 (109.7) million, an increase of 15.4% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales increased by 6.1%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 12.0 (10.7) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 9.5% (9.7%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK -1.3 (0.5) million, operating earnings were SEK 13.3 (10.2) million.
- Net income for the period was SEK 10.4 (8.2) million.
- Earnings per share diluted was SEK 0.03 (0.02).
- Total cash was SEK -29.9 (-1.2) million. Excluding the cash impact from repurchase of own shares, the cash flow was SEK -21.4 (35.5) million.
Q1 in brief
- Frame agreement with Three Sweden in 5G time synchronization
- Zyntai: new product launched in 5G synchronization
- Several important product launches in Media
- Strong growth in license revenue from the Edge cloud solution
For the complete interim report, please refer to the attached PDF.
A web presentation for media and the financial community will take place at 9:30 am CEST on May 3, 2023
CEO Crister Fritzson and CFO Joakim Schedvins will present and comment on the interim report: https://ir.financialhearings.com/net-insight-q1-2023
For further information, please contact:
Crister Fritzson, CEO of Net Insight AB, 08-685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) provides the highest performing, most open video transport and media cloud technology for content providers as the industry standard for flexibility and service across live contribution, distribution and remote production media workflows.
For over 25 years, the world’s leading content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises have trusted Net Insight’s Emmy® Award winning Nimbra technology to guarantee media delivery. Today, Net Insight partners with hundreds of customers in over 70 countries to ensure media flows across managed and unmanaged IP networks, and the cloud – from anywhere, to everywhere. It enables customers to get the best from any mix of virtualized, cloud and IP technology and is the only platform to support all the major industry standards, protocols and clouds.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/net-insight/ Twitter: twitter.com/NetInsight