Hour: 9:00 PDT | 12:00 EDT | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CET
The RIST protocol has been around for a couple of years. During that time, it has been implemented in a wide range of video products and solutions and has been deployed for a variety of use cases across the world.
Among the use cases to be discussed, we will explore multilink seamless redundancy switching, tunnelling of PTZ signals over a RIST connection, load share, managing remote devices using RIST tunnel, bidirectional streaming, and much more.
· Rick Ackermans, Director of RF and Transmissions Engineering for CBS Operations & Engineering
· Dr. Sergio Ammirata, Chief Scientist at SipRadius LLC
· Dr Ciro Noronha, EVP of Engineering at Cobalt and President of the RIST Forum
· Adi Rozenberg, CTO and Co-Founder at Video-Flow
· Doug Shelton, Manager of Presales Engineering for the Americas at NetInsight
· Suzana Brady, SVP of Marketing and Sales at Cobalt Digital and Chairman of the RIST Forum
· Wes Simpson, Founder, LearnIPvideo.com
What Will You Learn?
- How RIST is used
End users and suppliers will discuss real-life applications.
- Why RIST
The presenters will share why they use RIST.
They will also share challenges they have faced, and what they have learnt in the process of using RIST.