Media production and consumption are growing, across networks and devices, consumers are demanding more personalized content, at a higher quality and on-demand on any device, which is impacting our customers to radically transform the way they do their business today.
Net Insight are changing the way we produce and distribute live TV across managed infrastructure, internet transport and the cloud. We are leading the way content owners produce content remotely, the way service providers distribute content across any infrastructure and are investing heavily in the latest technology to change the economics of live TV in the cloud.
To further strengthen our market leadership and secure continuous growth, we are looking for a Product Manager to join the Product Management team that can help us drive our offering for the TV, broadcast, and online media industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Product Manager you will assume product ownership of your product areas, including product marketing, technical requirements, partnership development, and financial performance. Meanwhile, ensuring that we as a team are executing towards our common vision of a better media experience for our customers.
As a Product Manager, you will collaborate with our engineering team on customer and market requirements to develop great customer experiences, you will develop and execute upon long-term product strategies, go to-market plans and value propositions, evaluate new business opportunities, and evangelize our products with sales and customers.
THE PRODUCT MANAGER’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Prioritizing and ensuring that product strategies are aligned with company objectives
- Define market requirements together with our customer solutions and engineering teams
- Working with customers, partners, and analysts to develop market and the customers pain points and turn them into product opportunities
- Ideate and develop product marketing strategies to drive and support product sales
- Develop product positioning, pricing, and value propositions
- Competitive analysis for a stronger portfolio positioning
The position is a permanent employment, full time and based at Net Insight’s headquarters in Stockholm.
We are looking for a product manager that want to change the media industry by applying the latest technology to deliver great customer experiences. You most likely come with experiences in UX, product management and marketing. Further, given the strategic importance of the role a natural tendency towards informed decisions and communication is important.
FURTHERMORE, WE BELIEVE YOU COME WITH:
- Experience as a product manager from a previous tech company
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love and engage with
- Hands-on experience from agile development and taking customer input and data to develop and refine market and product requirements
- A passion for user experience and being able to emphasize with the customer
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with engineers, designers, business people and media professionals in order to evangelize our vision
Experience from Media, TV or Broadcast industry is considered a major advantage.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
WELCOME TO APPLY
You are welcome to e-mail your application to email@example.com with the subject headline, “Product Manager”. We will review applications ongoing, therefore send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Johanna Ragnhammar, firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight’s offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.