Annual General Meeting
The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Net Insight AB (publ) was held on May 8, 2020. The Company’s Nomination Committee is responsible for proposing a Chairman for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. Gunilla Fransson was elected the Chairman of the meeting. The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting made the following decisions:
- The AGM resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet, consolidated income
statement and balance sheet for 2019. Furthermore, it was resolved that the company’s results
shall be carried forward and thus no dividend will be distributed. The AGM resolved to
discharge the board members and the managing director from liability.
- The AGM resolved that the number of board members, appointed by the shareholders’ meeting,
should be six with one deputy. Gunilla Fransson, Anders Harrysson, Jan Barchan, Charlotta
Falvin and Mathias Berg were re-elected as board members, Kjell Arvidsson was elected as
board member and Stina Barchan was re-elected as personal deputy for Jan Barchan. Gunilla
Fransson was re-elected as chairman of the board.
- The AGM resolved that the number of auditors shall be one without deputies. Deloitte AB was
re-elected as the company’s auditor with Therese Kjellberg as auditor in charge.
- The AGM resolved to approve the board of directors’ proposal regarding guidelines for
remuneration and other terms of employment for the group management.
- The AGM resolved in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal regarding
implementation of a long-term incentive programme for employees not employed within the
company’s U.S. or UK operations.
- The AGM resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve to repurchase, on one or
several occasions until the next annual general meeting, as many own shares as may be
purchased without the company’s holding at any time exceeding two per cent of the total
number of shares in the company. Further, the AGM resolved to authorize the board of directors
to resolve, on one or several occasions until the next annual general meeting, to transfer (sell)