The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Net Insight AB (publ) was held on May 9, 2017. The Company’s Nomination Committee is responsible for proposing a Chairman for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. Lars Berg was elected the Chairman of the meeting. The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting made the following decisions:
- Approval of the annual report, appropriation of result and discharge from liability
- The number of board members, appointed by the shareholders’ meeting, should be seven with one deputy. Lars Berg, Gunilla Fransson, Anders Harrysson, Cecilia Beck-Friis, Crister Fritzson, Jan Barchan and Charlotta Falvin were re-elected as board members and Stina Barchan was elected as personal deputy for Jan Barchan. Lars Berg was re-elected chairman of the board.
- The AGM decided that the number of auditors shall be one without deputies. Deloitte AB was elected as the company’s auditor with Therese Kjellberg as auditor in charge.
- Resolution to amend the articles of association
- Resolution regarding the nomination committee and guidelines for remuneration and other terms of employment for the group management
- Resolution on the issue of synthetic options
- Resolution regarding authorization for the board of directors to resolve to repurchase and transfer of own shares