The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Net Insight AB (publ) was held on May 10, 2016. The Company’s Nomination Committee is responsible for proposing a Chairman for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. Lars Berg was elected the Chairman of the meeting. The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting made the following decisions:
- Approval of the annual report, appropriation of result and discharge from liability
- The number of board members should be seven without deputies. Lars Berg, Gunilla Fransson, Anders Harrysson, Cecilia Beck-Friis, Crister Fritzson and Jan Barchan were re-elected and Charlotta Falvin was elected members of the board. Lars Berg was re-elected chairman of the board.
- The number of auditors shall be one without deputies. PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor with Mikael Winkvist as auditor in charge.
- Approval of the proposed instructions for the nomination committee and the board of directors’ proposal regarding guidelines for remuneration and other terms of employment for the group management.
- Introduce a cash-based option programme related to Net Insight’s share price development.
- The AGM resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve to repurchase, on one or several occasions until the next annual general meeting, as many own shares as may be purchased without the company’s holding at any time exceeding 5 per cent of the total number of shares in the company. Further, the AGM resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve, on one or several occasions until the next annual general meeting, to transfer (sell) own shares.