The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Net Insight AB (publ) was held on May 7, 2015. The Company’s Nomination Committee is responsible for proposing a Chairman for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. Lars Berg was elected the Chairman of the meeting.
The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting made the following decisions :
- Approval of the annual report, appropriation of result and discharge from liability
- The number of board members should be seven without deputies. Lars Berg, Gunilla Fransson, Anders Harrysson, Cecilia Beck-Friis, Crister Fritzson and Regina Nilsson were re-elected and Jan Barchan was elected members of the board.
- Approval of the proposed instructions for the nomination committee and the board of directors’ proposal regarding guidelines for remuneration and other terms of employment for the group management.
- Introduction of a cash-based option programme related to Net Insight’s share price development.
- The AGM resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve to repurchase, on one or several occasions until the next annual general meeting, as many own shares as may be purchased without the company’s holding at any time exceeding 5 per cent of the total number of shares in the company.