To further strengthen our market leadership and secure continuous growth, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to the Product Management team that can help us expand our offering for the TV, broadcast, and online media industry.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be driving strategy, positioning, and messaging for our products in the Nimbra Portfolio. Further, you will develop and launch campaigns designed to increase awareness, adoption, retention, and advocacy for the portfolio.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with our marketing, sales, and product teams on customer and market requirements to develop great customer experiences. Further, you will develop our core value propositions, positioning, and messaging for our long-term product strategies, go to-market plans and launch activities and campaigns.
• Influence product strategy and customer experience with customer and market insights
• Define the value proposition, positioning, and messaging for our portfolio
• Create and execute the go to market and launch plans for our products in order to achieve business goals
• Define market requirements together with our customer solutions and engineering team
• Scope and lead campaigns designed to drive awareness, adoption, and engagement aligned with our portfolio goals
The position is permanent employment, full time and based at Net Insight’s headquarters in Stockholm.
We are looking for a product marketing manager that want to change the media industry through great customer experiences. You most likely come with experiences in user experience, product management, and marketing. Further, given the strategic importance of the role a natural tendency towards informed decisions and communication is important.
Furthermore, we believe you come with:
• Experience as a product marketing manager from a previous tech company
• Proven track record of delivering successful messaging and positioning for products that users love and engage with
• Hands-on experience from taking customer input and data to develop and refine market messaging and product requirements
• A passion for user experience and being able to emphasize with the customer
• Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with engineers, designers, business people and media professionals in order to evangelize our vision
Experience from Media, TV or Broadcast industry is considered a major advantage.
You are welcome to e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject headline, “Product Marketing Manager”. We will review applications ongoing, therefore send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Johanna Ragnhammar, email@example.com .
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight’s offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.