We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic User Experience and User Interface Developer to join our ScheduALL Software Engineering team at our U.S. office in Hollywood, Florida, located conveniently between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.
Candidate will take a lead in evolving the face of our feature-rich application suite while collaborating with Development, Architecture, Marketing and Product Management teams. The UI Developer will utilize wireframes, HTML mockups and simple prototypes to test and recommend initial designs and incremental improvements to internal and external stakeholders into functional web front end solutions bringing the UX to life via your implementation skills and toolsets.
Your ability to juggle tasks while keeping the big picture in mind is a critical skill for the overall success of this role. If you are highly motivated, creative, passionate about delivering high quality work, and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
• Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications / services
• Strong user interfacing knowledge
• Wireframe design and prototype experience
• Proven ability to assume ownership of all aspects of UX design process
• Track record of leading and delivering successful web applications
• Passion for solving problems and facing new challenges
• An appreciation for the balance between ideal architecture and delivering on schedule
• Motivated to stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
• Excellent and demonstrable communication skills are essential
• Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or related subject; or relevant commercial experience
• Must have at least 5 years of working experience
• TFS or other source management experience, a plus
• Knowledge of relational database connection technology and SQL (MSSQL, Oracle), a plus
• Experience with world class UI components such as Infragistics, Telerik, JQuery, etc, a plus
• Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities, a plus
You are welcome to e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We will review resumes ongoing, therefore send your qualifications as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Isis Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth. We want to lead a revolution in real time. Letting people engage with media and one another in perfect synchrony. Creating a global media marketplace, where live content is exchanged in real time, and great content is rewarded every time.
The company’s solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight’s strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.