Our Professional Services Team is expanding and we are seeking a passionate customer focused Implementation Specialist who wants to be part of this growing and innovative technological team.
We are seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our highly experienced and knowledgeable, Professional Services team located in central London. This is a customer-facing, chargeable role that requires a broad range of commercial, business and software implementation skills.
The goal of our Professional Services division is to deliver measurable business benefits to our customers through the implementation of our market-leading software products. The Implementation Specialist will articulate these benefits, designing the business process and application software solutions that deliver them most effectively. We are looking for individuals with the intellectual aptitude to challenge our customers’ thinking and bring insight and fresh ideas derived from our industry expertise.
Our projects range in scale and complexity, with our solutions deployed within major global satellite operators, national broadcasters, global sports platforms and a wide range of production houses.
As a global organisation, with headquarters in Sweden, we are looking for people who can work flexibly across time-zones and with our product specialists in the US to obtain solutions for our regional customers’ challenges.
A talent to inspire customer confidence and build strong commercial relationships through personal commitment and service excellence is essential.
The role offers the opportunity to travel widely across Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
• Gather business requirements, by facilitating workshops or conducting stakeholder interviews
• Provide advisory input to customer business processes and workflows
• Create clear, coherent requirements and solution design documents
• Build, configure, populate and verify software systems
• Lead the client, together with the project manager, through a gated implementation process
• Support the client through user acceptance testing, analysing and resolving design queries and software problems
• Train stakeholders and users via multiple approaches; classroom, informal workshop, one-to-one, floor-walking
• Assess, document and negotiate complex change orders in response to changing customer needs
• Identify opportunities to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions across their business
• Collaborate in sales campaigns and pitch teams, drafting RFP content, qualifying requirements, demonstrating product capabilities
• Build customer confidence and trusted advisor relationships
• Degree qualified, ideally in technology or business systems
• Minimum of 2 years working for a software vendor or services organisation
• Requirements elicitation, business process and data flow modelling, use case drafting
• Software solution and functional design documentation
• Broad understanding of enterprise and high-availability architectures, RDBMs, distributed applications, integration methods Essential
• Hands-on experience of using database schemas and SQL for data interrogation and transformation Essential
• Hands-on experience of using APIs and XML for data integration Essential
• Crystal Reports knowledge Beneficial
• Demonstrable understanding of the software development, implementation and production life-cycle
• Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
• Sensitivity to disparate business cultures across EMEA / APAC region
• Excellent presentation and meeting leadership skills
• Media or Broadcast industry experience beneficial
• Italian or French language to a business standard mandatory
• Arabic language skills advantageous
• Challenging and exciting environment, requiring adaptability, resilience, pragmatism and determination
• The successful candidate needs to rapidly learn the ScheduALL product range, via diligent self-study, collegiate presentations and coaching
• Strong personal work ethic, resourcefulness, collaborative team player
• Travel within Europe and Asia can be required up to 50% at peak times
At Net Insight we transform insights into brilliant business opportunities – all with the ambition to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth.
As an employee, you will be part of a passionate team of technology experts and visionaries working shoulder to shoulder with market analysts and media specialists. You will get consistent development, an innovative environment and the muscles to develop services with global impact.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical coverage, life assurance, pension plan, life assurance, bonus plan, personal development incentives, referral bonus, etc.
You are welcome to e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review resumes ongoing, therefore send your qualifications as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Isis Thomson at email@example.com
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth. We want to lead a revolution in real time. Letting people engage with media and one another in perfect synchrony. Creating a global media marketplace, where live content is exchanged in real time, and great content is rewarded every time.
The company’s solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight’s strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.