Net Insight thrives on the excitement of a rapidly moving industry, and strives to remain ahead of the curve. If you are seeking an opportunity to join a team of established and talented Software Engineers who have a passion for making a difference in creating cutting edge software technology, then Net Insight is the place for you!
The U.S. corporate headquarters team members are some of the industry’s most innovative minds, working together to invent and implement creative software solutions for mainstream, high-end clients in media and broadcast. ScheduALL is the recognized industry leading software for resource management solutions and has an unwavering commitment to remain as such.
• Track record of delivering successful web applications
• Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications / services
• Strong User Interface development expertise
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills
• Development Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
• C#, .Net 4.0 and/or C++, Native Mobile App Development, Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle experience a plus
• 3-5 years of experience in delivering successful web applications
• B.S. degree in Engineering or relevant working experience
At Net Insight we transform insights into brilliant business opportunities – all with the ambition to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth.
As an employee, you will be part of a passionate team of technology experts and visionaries working shoulder to shoulder with market analysts and media specialists. You will get consistent development, an innovative environment and the muscles to develop services with global impact. Do you have what it takes to join us?
You are welcome to e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Isis Thomson at email@example.com.
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth. We want to lead a revolution in real time. Letting people engage with media and one another in perfect synchrony. Creating a global media marketplace, where live content is exchanged in real time, and great content is rewarded every time.
The company’s solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight’s strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.