Net Insight, the leading provider in media transport, network orchestration and resource scheduling solutions continues to strengthen their U.S. Sales team with the addition of a Channel Manager for their U.S. territory.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Manager reports to Head of Sales (Americas).
• Identifies and recruits new partners based on best fit (Geo, vertical market presence, capabilities etc.)
• Responsible for training partners how to effectively sell Net Insight solutions
• Developing Go-to-Market plans for each of the channel partners and ensuring the efficient execution of those plans
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
• Meets assigned targets for both revenue and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
• Manages potential channel conflict
• Actively feeds into product management development needs
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
• Drives adoption of innovative solutions from Net Insight
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability
• Completes partner account plans that meet company standards
• Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
• Relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
• Presentation skills
• Research and report writing skills
• Problem solving and decision making
• Negotiation and persuasion
• Ability to personal develop learning/understanding of new products and technologies
• The ability and desire to sell
• A proven track record in winning new business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation, negotiating and closing skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Client development and retention skills to build long term profitable partnerships
• An excellent knowledge of relevant marketplace
• A good knowledge of basic business principles
• Experience in sales and closing strategically important new business
• Experience in making and delivering presentations to current and potential customers
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of customer goals, objectives, strategies and competitive situations
• Ability to demonstrate a successful and proven background in sales
If this sounds perfect for you send us your resume!
For the position, we will emphasize personal fit. We highly value customer focused and team-oriented individuals who truly believe they can shape the future of media.
If you don’t have all the experience above, but believe that you can handle the job, send us your application!
At Net Insight we transform insights into brilliant business opportunities – all with the ambition to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
You are welcome to e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We will review resumes ongoing, therefore send your qualifications as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Isis Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Net Insight’s vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight’s offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to the TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.